Feb 22, 2008

Week of February 16th - 22nd

I've spent the week being the ultimate consumer of video games. I got gussied up in Mario and Princess Peach accessories. Inspired by the plethora of customizable options, I chose to purchase a pink game purse, Super Princess Peach game system appliques, matching headphones, and I installed a Princess Peach wallpaper on my computer laptop. I am good to go.

In the meantime I have been branching out into the Grand Prix course options, competing in games with the likes of Luigi and Bowser. I'm still trying to figure out the effects of choosing the different options in the categories of kart, engine type, and character. It seems that I get better lap times with smaller cars and smaller characters.

No comments:

Most Frequently Mentioned Video Game

On Thursday 2/06/08 I conducted a survey asking 39 first and second grade boys and girls which video games they liked to play. Eighty-Five percent (85%) mentioned this game. Click on the PLAY link below to play a version of this very popular game.